RCT3+

Please do not use Internet Explorer to view RCT3+. Please use google chrome.

Friday 31 August 2012

Welcome To RCT3+

Hello everyone!

Welcome to RCT3+! A great source to improve your Roller Coaster Tycoon's experience by far!

Here are a few Questions&Answers.
Q: Why did you make this website/blog?
A: I created this blog because I used to play Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 a lot when I was younger, back then there was a huge community. Now the community has somewhat died down a lot - Thus making it much harder to find these things...
#Guides, tips and tricks on the game.
#Custom Scenery downloads (I'll be collecting as many as I can (even those lost ones)) and try to hunt down as many CS sets as I can and post them here!
#Links to communities (some good active RCT3 forums)





Q: Why the name RCT3+?
A: I wanted to think of a name around the lines of "Upgrade your RCT3 experience" - so with that in mind I came up with RCT3+! The '+' stands for 'extra' or 'more' so imagine the name 'RCT3more' or 'RCT3extra', doesn't sound right does it? So RCT3+ means 'EXTRA/MORE  RCT3' which perfectly suites the purpose of this site .


Q: When this blog is up and going how often do you plan to update it?
A: I don't "plan" to update it at any certain schedule or pattern, I simply post here when I have something on RCT3 to talk about and/or find new CS Sets or other featured, good content that I think should be posted here.


Q: How did you make this blog? It doesn't look like any blogger template.
A: That's because I used my coding skills to 'super-edit' the layout and the javascript to suit the website's needs and style. It's taken a bit of time, but it's sure worth it.


Q: Is this that major-website you were building as a game?
A: No, no, no. Not at all. My main website is a fun social game which is currently under construction. This website is just a blog for players of RCT3 and the community.

Please keep checking back and please share this to any other RCT3 players you are aware of!



No comments:

Post a Comment